Detector Pro Nugget Buster NDT Headphones
Does this sound familiar... A month of research and youve just hiked a mile into the desert after pinpointing an old claim site on an old map. You can only afford to carry one set of quality headphones. As you setup your detector and power on, you hear nothing! Suddenly you remember back at the car when the door caught and yanked your headphone cord really hard. Luckily you packed mini-phones, but they have an 1/8" plug and you lost the adaptor! Now youll have to settle for using the loudspeaker to hear the deepest nuggets, old coins and relics... That is if your detector has a built-in speaker!
If this has happened to you, you already know the value of having a good backup. Our universal Nugget Busters NDT headphones are based on the strong features of our already famous Gray Ghost NDT. For the Nugget Busters NDT, we have engineered a very rugged detachable cord with a high-quality connector system and we give you TWO complete cords! You can have your choice of cords with two 1/4" plugs or two 1/8" plugs... Or you can have one of each size.
So next time you plan on a serious day of metal detecting, dont take chances, bring the Nugget Busters NDT.
Note: If using a Detector Pro Headphone on the Minelab CTX 3030, an optional 1/4" mono to stereo adaptor may be required when using the removable 1/4" Headphone module.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- High-quality locking connector system
- Dual rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Two heavy-duty coil cable with 1/4" stereo connectors.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Less reflective muff color
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- No limiting circuitry for loud wide-open signaling.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Frequency response: 200 - 3200 Hz... only what your detector uses.
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.