Black Widow headphones were designed to accommodate the professional detectorist with special hearing requirements and for environments with high ambient noise levels. Large extended muffs are designed to block ambient noise to a higher degree for hunt sites in proximity to urban traffic and surf roar.
The Added Benefit: You will find that one position gives you great audio while the other is silent. Use this as a convenient mute switch to silence your detector when set aside for digging, or while conversing with a friend, all without changing your favorite volume setting!
**Please Note: If using a Detector Pro Headphone on the Minelab CTX 3030, an optional 1/4" mono to stereo adaptor may be required when using the removable 1/4" Headphone module.
- Impedance - 150 ohms nominal
- Sensitivity - 72 db @ 1 KHz Min
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable
- Compact carry and storage foldable design
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Frequency response: 200 - 3200 Hz... only what your detector uses
- Dual rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions
- Heavy-duty strain relieved coil cable with special 1/4", 90 degree angle stereo connector
- Speakers designed for maximum volume, sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters
- Special ultra sound-blocking extended muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 29 decibels