Does this sound familiar... A month of research and you’ve just hiked two miles into the forest after pinpointing an old cellar hole on an old map. You can only afford one set of quality headphones. As you setup your detector and power on, you hear nothing! Suddenly you remember the tree branch that caught and yanked your headphone cord really hard. Luckily you packed mini-phones, but they have an 1/8" plug and you lost the adaptor! Now you’ll have to settle for using the loudspeaker to hear the deepest old coins, jewelry and relics... That is if your detector has a built-in speaker!
If this has happened to you, you already know the value of having a good backup. Our universal Gray Ghost NDT headphones are based on the strong features of our already famous Gray Ghost Originals. For the NDT, we have engineered a very rugged detachable cord with a high-quality connector system and we give you TWO complete cords! You can have your choice of cords with two 1/4" plugs or two 1/8" plugs... Or you can have one of each size. So next time you plan on a serious day of metal detecting, dont take chances, bring the Gray Ghost NDT Headphones.
**Please Note: If using a Detector Pro Headphone on the Minelab CTX 3030, an optional 1/4" mono to stereo adaptor may be required when using the removable 1/4" Headphone module.
- High-quality locking connector system
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable
- Gray Ghost NDT Compact Fold and Carry
- Compact carry and storage foldable design
- Two heavy-duty coil cable with 1/4" stereo connectors
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Dual rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality
- Special built-in signal limiting circuitry to protect hearing from high volume hits... no batteries!
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters