The Ultimate Gray Ghost is our second generation premium headphone with the best sound available anywhere. Top treasure hunters in every field have told us the Ultimate Gray Ghost is the new leader of the pack.This is one headphone you have to try for yourself in order to believe. We started with our now famous Original Gray Ghost headphone and added all the custom enhancements our customers have been requesting most. Now you too can have the ultimate sound quality made possible by special speaker elements in a tuned cavity design. This design means greater sensitivity to tiny targets and more raw power at full volume.
The Original Gray Ghost’s switch has been removed in favor of more durable push-buttons in shielded locations by the main strain relief. Our special limiter circuit gives you a smooth reduction at excess volume levels, not like our imitators noise-inducing clipping effect, and our limiter can be disabled with the touch of a button. Additional new features are an industrial grade nylon 6/6 strain relief at a new neck-hugging angle. This reduces stress on the cable and helps it fall closer to your body for fewer branch snags in the most rugged terrain. Try one and we are sure you will agree that no one has ever built a metal detector headphone anywhere near this clear and this sensitive with as many features as the Ultimate Gray Ghost.
**Please Note: If using a Detector Pro Headphone on the Minelab CTX 3030, an optional 1/4" mono to stereo adaptor may be required when using the removable 1/4" Headphone module.
- Push-button switch activates limiter
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable
- Compact carry and storage foldable design
- Industrial grade Nylon 6/6 pigtail strain relief on cord termination
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Single rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions
- Push-button selector switch for metal detector compatibility without adapters
- Speaker elements are the ultimate in sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality
- Heavy-duty coiled cord with a special three conductor 1/4", 90 degree angle stereo connector
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels
- Special low-noise signal limiting circuitry protects your hearing from high volume hits without batteries