Have a Jolly Good Time finding treasure with our new Jolly Rogers metal detector headphones. By Jolly Good Time we mean you will find them super comfortable, adjustable, and they just plain stay on your head! In fact, Jolly Rogers headphones have the same rugged construction as our now famous, full featured professional Gray Ghost headphones. You will like the way these headphones cover your entire ear comfortably and block out ambient noise allowing you to hear the faintest signals.
**Please Note: If using a Detector Pro Headphone on the Minelab CTX 3030, an optional 1/4" mono to stereo adaptor may be required when using the removable 1/4" Headphone module.
- Impedance - 16 ohms nominal
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable
- Compact carry and storage foldable design
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Frequency response: 150 Hz - 20 kHz... only what your detector uses
- Single rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning
- Heavy-duty coil cable with special 1/4", 90 degree angle stereo connector
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 20 decibels
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters