The Vibra-Tector 730 is a state of the art handheld pinpointer that communicates with pulses of vibration and light, incorporates Pulse Induction (PI) technology and is waterproof to a depth of 100 feet. The self-calibrating microprocessor controlled circuitry requires no adjustments.The unique sealed design allows detecting in any environment including grass, mud, dirt, sand, black sand, or even in fresh or salt water.
- Automatic Tuning: The state of the art microprocessor controlled design requires no adjustments of any kind
- Tilt On/Off: The Vibra-Tector 730 uses a tilt on/off system that eliminates the need for fragile push button switches
- Pulse Induction (PI): This technology allows hunting at the beach in salt water or in any type of soil, including black sand
- Detection Depth Stability: New advanced circuitry maintains the unit’s detection distance throughout the life of the battery
- Target Distancing: The pulses of vibration and light will continue to increase in quantity as the coil gets closer to the target
- Waterproof: Unique sealed design can be used in almost any environment including fresh or salt water to a depth of 100 feet
- Communicates with Vibration & Light: When a target is located the Vibra-Tector 730 signals with pulses of vibration and flashes of bright light from a white LED