The evolution of the world’s most popular hand-held metal detector. Originally designed for use at the Olympic Games, the Garrett Super Scanner has become the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world. The new Super Scanner V offers outstanding performance, stability and extreme sensitivity in detecting the smallest objects. Now with both audible and silent vibrating alarm options and extended battery life!
- Large 10" scan surface: made for quick, thorough scanning
- Sharp audible alarm: indicates the detection of metal, as well as bright red LED light
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments
- Momentary push button: helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls
- Standard 9V battery included: no tools required to change standard battery. Optional rechargeable battery kit available
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case: with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II & IV
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9" distance; large knife from 6"; razor blades and box cutters from 3" distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1"