The Garrett Super Scanner V is perfect for primary or secondary security needs. With ultimate sensitivity, the Super Scanner V features a large scan surface, extended battery life, audible alarm, LED indicator, weatherproof handle and rugged, high-impact ABS case. Weighing just over a pound, the Garrett Super Scanner V is light enough for continual use and ideal for almost any situation.
- Large 10" scan surface: made for quick, thorough scanning
- Sharp audible alarm: indicates the detection of metal, as well as bright red LED light
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments
- Momentary push button: helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls
- Standard 9V battery included: no tools required to change standard battery. Optional rechargeable battery kit available
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case: with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II & IV
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9" distance; large knife from 6"; razor blades and box cutters from 3" distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1"