Treasure Products Vibra-Probe 585 Waterproof Pinpointer
Submersible to 100' (30 m)
The only pinpointer with tip only detection, so you know precisely where the target is. No push button switches. The Vibra-Probe™ uses our unique tilt on & off technology, in addition to our traditional one-minute automatic-off battery saver. This translates into faster recovery times and longer battery life.
No annoying buzzers! The Vibra-Probe™ is the original pinpointer that communicates with vibration. It alerts only you that you've found a target. Plus, you never have to worry about dirt, dust, mud or water because our unique sealed design is airtight and waterproof to a depth of 100 feet.
No fumbling with knobs! The Vibra-Probe™ is fully automatic. The self-calibrating microprocessor-controlled circuitry requires no adjustments of any kind. The included belt holster makes it easy to carry and always at the ready.
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Holster : Includes Belt Mountable Holster for Easy Carrying
- Target Distancing : The Pulses of Vibration Increase in Frequency as the Probe Tip Approaches the Target
- Low Battery Indicator : Built in Low Battery Sensor Alerts you when the Battery is Low and Needs Replacing
- Automatic Tuning : The State of the Art Microprocessor Controlled Design Requires No Adjustments of Any Kind
- Solid Construction : The Vibra-Probe™ Rugged Sealed Construction and Stainless Steel Hardware are Built to Last
- Target Direction : The Vibra-Probe™ Detects at the Tip Only, Not Along the Shaft, Enabling Precision Target Pinpointing
- Pulse Induction (PI) : This Technology Allows Hunting at the Beach in Salt Water or in Any Type of Soil, Including Black Sand
- Detection Depth Stability : New Advanced Circuitry Maintains the Unit's Detection Distance throughout the Life of the Battery
- Waterproof : Unique Sealed Design Allows the Vibra-Probe™ to be Used in the Rain, Mud, or Underwater to a Depth of 100 Feet
- Tilt On and Off : No Push Button Switches. The Vibra-Probe™ Turns On and Off when Pointed Upward or Will Automatically Turn Itself Off One Minute After the Last Detection
- Easy Battery Installation : The Standard 9 Volt Battery is Quick and Easy to Change without Tools. Simply Rotate the Rear Knob and Pull Out the Compression Seal to Access the Battery Compartment
- Communicates with Vibration : The Vibra-Probe™ Signals with Pulses of Vibration when a Target is Located. It Replaces the Need for Buzzers that can be Difficult to Hear, Especially when Wearing Headphones from a Primary Detector